Buy. Sell. Generate Leads.Note: When you are creating a Business Profile, Posting a Classified or creating a Support Services listing, you must register/login each time.
Users can easily locate a Business Profile, Classified Ad, or Support Services Listing by searching under the appropriate tab in the top navigation bar. Within each tab users can easily search a category and specific location by using the “Search” option provided in the top navigation bar. The TimberHound also features an interactive map where users can click on the markers to view a specific listing or business.
The Business Profile page is the main directory for The TimberHound.com web site.
Interested in creating a Business Profile?
- Click on “Create Business Profile” located under the Business Profile tab.
- Choose a category or categories that best describes your line of business.
- Fill in your business information.
- You will be able to conduct a final review of your order prior to being directed to PayPal to complete your purchase of only $39 for one year of service.
- Once your purchase is completed, your business will become a part of The TimberHound Business Profiles.
Interested in posting a classified ad?
- Once you have established either a Business Profile or a Support Services listing you will be allowed unlimited free Classified posting.
- Click on “Post Classified” located under the Classifieds tab.
- Fill in the content of your classified ad and select the category under which you wish to have it listed.
- You will be able to conduct a final review of your ad prior to publishing.
If your business sells repair services, assembly services, or support services, you may wish to advertise your business on our “Support Services” page. This provides the opportunity to advertise your business for a full year for only $39.
Businesses that would benefit from a listing on our “Support Services” page include: chainsaw/small engine repair, welding/portable welding, mobile equipment repair, tires/tire service, off road fuel service, hydraulic hose assembly, hydraulic component service, as well as truck, equipment, and diesel engine support.
Interested in creating a Support Services Listing?
- Click on “Create Service Listing” located under the Support Services tab.
- Fill in your service information, and select the category under which you wish to have it listed.
- You will be able to conduct a final review of your listing prior to being directed to PayPal to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, it will be listed in The TimberHound Support Services section for one year.
The Timber Blog is open to everyone who visits and contributes to the The TimberHound. Users will be able to have access to updated information within our industry, and stay update on any new changes within the site. Registered users will have the ability to comment, and post questions to each article published.